German Grand Prix review - Vettel loses grip on Championship lead
The Perfect Formula returns for the eighth episode, covering an exciting German Grand Prix.
The following topics are covered:
- A superb drive from Hamilton to win the race from 14th. Is he an outstanding wet weather driver?
- A first Mercedes one-two in Hockenheim. Have the team sorted themselves out, with better strategy calls at this race?
- How crazy were some of the lower drivers for going on Intermediate tyres, and in Pierre Gasly's case, Full Wets?
- How big an error was it from Sebastian Vettel, and how costly will it be in the Championship?
- The big development surrounding the Miami GP.
Thanks for listening!