The Perfect Formula #9 - Hungarian Grand Prix Review
In this episode of the Perfect Formula, we discuss the Hungarian Grand Prix - considering topics such as:
- The tactics of Ferrari and Mercedes. Is there anything they could do have done differently in hindsight?
- How critical were the Ferrari pitstops? And with the tyre wear, were the pitstops at the correct times?
- Force India being taken to court by driver Sergio Perez, seemingly for honourable reasons.
- Max Verstappen's sweary rant following another Red Bull retirement, caused by the Renault engine.
- Is Bottas a wingman or a contender?
- And most importantly, who deserves to be leading the Championship into the break?
Thanks for listening!